So yesterday I woke up in complete and utter shock. I have been in denial of what has been approaching me this November and now, it being day two and still here I've realized it has come...
Winter
I've been continuing to work, doing a bit of job hunting (so I can make a little more and get better hours) and school. Geeze has it been busy though! Running short on sleep and so much homework has proved to be truly a balancing act, but I'm up for the challenge I suppose. My college classes have been going pretty good as well, maybe not as good as I hoped, but for the first time I'm working, in addition to college, and that is no easy feat. Anyhow, I've really just been continuing to save up, work and attempt to figure out what I will be doing one year from now. Hopefully by Valentines Day I'll know what I'll be doing next year, or what career field I'll be planning for, but who knows!? I certainly don't! All in God's hands!
Can't wait for Thanksgiving! God bless and happy Turkey hunting! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment