Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Updates


SCHOOL:
So an update from the year... School went well, I did a lot better in college my second semester, as I ended up getting straight As! I hung out mainly with my besties, Nichole, Anita, Liz, Alecia, Michelle, Erin, Angela, Sadie, Hannah and so many others, but I made quite a few new friends as well! I am so happy school is done though, it was so much work to have a huge math assignment every night. The next time I take math won't be til at least 2011!



PROM:
I just went to prom on May 22nd and might I say, AMAZING! I had an absolute blast with all my friends. I really think next year you should come to Catholic Prom! :)




WORK:
Guess what? I got a job! I'm a hostess at Applebee's in Rogers! I really need the money if I ever want to go back to the Dominican, so right now I'm trying to save all my money and only spend cash on things I need, like gas for my car. I am also trying to get some more babysitting jobs since I'm not really making that much at work. Hopefully things will all work out.

SUMMER:
Not doing too much but working and saving. I can't wait for my friends little boy to finally arrive! I am excited to start school in August, where I will be taking World History, American Government and Politics, Public Speaking and Relationships, Marriage and Family! Woah!

No comments:

Post a Comment