Wednesday, July 15, 2009

As The Bus Drives On






We hung out at the beach today with 22 beautiful orphans and I made a really precious friend, Annanicole. The ocean was so cool, and with little Annanicole holding my hand as we stepped into the salty ocean, it was amazing! We splashed around and played and finally I got a smile on her precious little face, a really big smile! It made my day, this shy little girl smiled at me. She even tried to tell me her name, though I couldn't hear her soft words.

I didn't want to leave at 12:30pm but I guess I need to go where Christ wants me, and right now that is on a bus to Mustard Seed. And now, as the bus drives on, I can't help wishing I wasn't here, but with Annanicole. I know Christ has something else in store for me. So, after brushing the sand off myself, I'm going to Mustard Seed. I love you Annanicole!


Biggest Fear:
Things are moving too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment