
Well, I was eaten alive last night by bugs! All over my legs I feel the intense desire to itch! I am hoping to get some tube socks for tomorrow night.
I am so excited to depart for the beach today though! We are going to hang out with 22 beautiful orphans near the ocean, which will be the first time I will see it from a ground (and not a plane). Pretty cool huh? The ocean is only 6 blocks away from my room in Loase.
I caught a gecko in my room last night, it was really little.
Random Thought Interruption: I just noticed a mass of ants devouring a bug, which I now feel bad for.
Back to the gecko, I let it go today, after I proved I was tough and not as girlishly scared as bugs as I may have appeared. It back fired when they saw how tiny the gecko was. :) The other excitement is we are going to Mustard Seed after lunch!
Hopes For The Day:
Today I feel like I need to especially let go and really just let God.
No comments:
Post a Comment