
Oh my what a beautiful day! We took a tour of Puerto Plata with "Monster Truck Safari." I saw some of the most beautiful children today as well. We went on a tour and saw so many fruits, but also many people and places. We saw houses, vehicles, scenic routes and river fronts, but the people made the tour. I greeted so many smiling faces, they we really so happy.
Swimming in the river was so fun. I really enjoyed the intense activity, oh my was the current strong! After the tour, I bought some more ponytails and clips for Lorani (I think that's how you spell it). Then we all went to Loase for dinner. Playing basketball with Rhenol and his friend was fun, well after we pumped up his flat basketball. We made it into a little competition and as it turns out, I'm not incredibly bad at basketball! :)
Today was a good day!
Biggest Excitement:
A good nights sleep and rest, and for what tomorrow holds!
Fun Fact:
I learned that Pineapples grow near the ground on a bush and they take a long time to grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment